Xfinity does offer free trials for its Wi-Fi hotspots & Instant TV. In case you don’t know how to avail them, refer to the process written down below. But, before that just for context, let me tell you what Xfinity Instant TV is. Well, it’s their Television (service) that can be accessed using the Internet. So, you can watch it on your Smartphone, Laptop or Tablet. Okay, now let’s get into the steps for Xfinity trial options for their Wi-Fi hotspots & Instant TV.
How To Get Free Xfinity Trial
Find the respective processes below to get started with your free Wi-Fi & Instant TV trial.
Xfinity Wi-Fi Trial
- Turn on the Wi-Fi of your Smartphone, Laptop or Tablet or any Wi-Fi enabled device that you may have.
- Look for the “xfinitywifi” network in the available wifi network list.
- Once you find it, connect to it & the login menu will appear.
- If you’re not an Xfinity customer, click on Get Started (If you’re already, an Xfinity customer then Sign in).
- Click on the “Complimentary Hour Pass” option & you’ll get access to an hour of Xfinity Wi-Fi Trial for Free.
You can also purchase other plans if you wish the use the Wi-Fi longer. The free pass is available once per month. If you’re an Xfinity Internet subscriber though, you already get unlimited free access to hotspots as a part of your existing Internet plan.
Xfinity Instant TV Trial
You need to be an Xfinity Internet subscriber to get a free trial of Xfinity Internet TV. If you have an Xfinity Internet subscription,
- Go to the Instant TV page on Xfinity’s website.
- Login to your account.
- Select an Instant TV package.
- The subscription comes with a 1 month Free Trial. However, as plans can change anytime, make sure it is available before you get the subscription.
That’s all for this tutorial. If you have any questions or general queries, please drop them in the comments section below. Also, share this article with anyone who might benefit from this information.